Oluwakayode Adigun, “Pa Kay” as he is fondly called, is a visionary leader and challenge driven financial services expert with over 25 years of experience in the banking industry. He conceptualized and managed the first Central Processing & Shared Services Center in Nigeria, an innovation that has now been replicated across the banking industry in Nigeria. He also developed and operationalized the first Channels Integration and Optimization (CIO) framework that has also been replicated across other banks in the country.
He started out his banking career in Savannah Bank Nigeria Plc in September 1991 till July 1993 then worked in Citibank Nigeria and South Africa between July 1993 and February 2006. He moved to First City Monument Bank Ltd in March 2006 and has grown to become the current Executive Divisional Head for Service Management and Technology.
Pa Kay is extremely proficient in corporate financial administration with highly developed skills in process engineering & service improvements techniques; Central Processing & Shared Services; 1st – 3rd line service support (product development / implementation & business initiatives); Business continuity planning (BCP); Capacity planning. He has also demonstrated the ability to drive Operational efficiency through process improvement and cultural transformation for business support in effective resource allocation & efficient productivity per resource. These he has achieved by synergizing his skill sets of strategy formulation, business planning, sales management, leadership qualities and research-based thought process, to further accentuate his abilities that provides him the opportunity to flourish as a valued asset to the organization and humanity in general.
His areas of focus include:
- Driving area operating plans: Revenue, P&L, Customer Growth and Management.
- Ramping Sales Productivity: Business and strategy consulting
- Sales development and Channels Management: Sales Mgt. Program and Channel Optimization
- Market entry strategy: regulatory approvals, new product launch, distribution augmentation
- Customer segmentation: Customer Life Cycle Management (CLCM) Analytics, Product bundling, Proposition design
- Business Transformation: Network Optimization & Business Risk Mgt.
- Mentorship: Personal and Professional Development coaching and mentoring
His academic Qualifications and Professional Accolades over the years include:
- Sc. Agricultural Economics
- Master of Business Administration; with a bias in Banking and Finance
- A Dale Carnegie Certified World class trainer
- Certified Management Consulting Practitioner
- Certified Queens Business School, Canada Strategic Leader
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- A Certified Coach and Mentor
Pa Kay is passionate about God and advancing the course of humanity. Creating a value system for sustainability and succession. As a mentor and coach, he strives to dissociate human capital productivity mindset from instruments and environmental factors.